Welcome to the Ma & Pa Railroad Heritage Village
With train rides for all, restored buildings to explore, special event and re-enactments to enjoy, geocaches to find, and a museum full of antiques, railroad artifacts, and milling equipment, the Heritage Village at Muddy Creek Forks is alive with countless people. Come begin your Journey in Time.
General Hours & Admissions
Sundays: 1 PM - 5 PM
June through Labor Day
Special Event Days
May 21-22; June 11-12, 17-18; Aug 20-21; Railroad Heritage Day (Sept 24); and Oct 9, 16, 22-23
Special event times vary - view calendar for details.
Train Tickets: $7 adult, $5 child, under 3 ride free. Hand pump car $2.
Buildings & Village Grounds: FREE
(717) 927-9565 (voice mail)
Ma & Pa Railroad Events
- Operating Schedule (Train Rides & Tours) - June - Labor Day & Special Events
- WWI Encampment Days - May 21-22
- Mid-Atlantic Milling Weekend - June 11-12
- Made in America Factory Tour - June 17-18
- WWII Encampment Days - Aug 20-21
- Railroad Heritage Day - Sept 24
- Fall Leaf Excursions - Oct 9, 16, 22-23
- Christmas City Express - Dec 9-11, 16-18