Welcome to the Ma & Pa Railroad Heritage Village
With train rides for all, restored buildings to explore, special events and re-enactments to enjoy, geocaches to find, and a museum full of antiques, railroad artifacts, and milling equipment, the Heritage Village at Muddy Creek Forks is alive with countless people. Come begin your Journey in Time.
General Hours & Admissions
Sundays: 1 PM - 5 PM
June through Labor Day
Special Event Days
May 20-21; June 10-11, 16-17; Aug 19-20; Railroad Heritage Day (Sept 23); and Oct 8, 15, 21-22
Special event times vary - view calendar for details.
* Train Tickets *
Buy online or at the Village:
$7 adult, $5 child, under 3 ride free. Hand pump car $2.
Admission to Buildings & Village Grounds: FREE
(717) 927-9565 (voice mail)
Ma & Pa Railroad Events
- Train Rides & Tours - Sundays, June - Labor Day
- WWI Encampment Days - May 19-21
- Mid-Atlantic Milling Weekend - June 10-11
- Made in America Factory Tour - June 16-17
- WWII Encampment Days - Aug 20-21
- Home School Day - Sep 12
- Railroad Heritage Day - Sep 23
- Fall Leaf Excursions - Oct 8, 15, 21-22
- Christmas City Express - Dec 8-10, 15-17